Practice Japanese with StudyChat
- ★ Practice listening skills for the Asia traveller
- ★ Familiarise yourself with common everyday situations, so you’re aware of useful phrases
- ★ JLPT 4 + JLPT 3 intermediate word level, for those who want more practice tools
- ★ Your progress for each phrase is tracked in the background, so you don’t repeat phrases too frequently.
- ★ Phrases are randomised in semi-artificial conversations, so there is some “variety” to keep your mind awake.
- ★ Focus on listening, and translation recall. The two most important skills for everyday socialising.
StudyChat Japanese is designed for you as the intermediate-level traveller who wants to become familiar with phrases from different situations. If you already know the basics of the language and you want another tool to practice with, then this is for you.
StudyChat Japanese has been intentionally designed as a fun supplementation to existing study methods. There are many excellent resources for learning grammar and vocabulary. But there are few tools, aside from watching TV with subtitles, that simulate conversations for practicing what you have already learnt.
StudyChat Japanese also includes a bucketload of background and character styles, to keep your mind as interested as “study” possibly can be.
Why StudyChat Japanese?
- Do you want to PRACTICE REAL intermediate English, but are frustrated by the textbook-slow “learn Japanese” methods, without audio, and the complete lack of real Japanese speaking exercises?
- Do you wish to hear what REAL fun conversations in Japanese flirting sound like, AND not have the same sample repeated over & over.
- Do you wish to learn at your own pace, while having your learning progress REMEMBERED, so difficult words have more samples allocated to them, and easy words aren’t repeated?
- Do you wish you had a simple study Japanese app, that also remembered your progress in the “cloud” so that you could quickly switch devices and immediately pick up where you left off?
- Do you wish you could just DIVE RIGHT IN to learning SIMPLE, EVERYDAY Japanese flirting expressions, starting at the basics?
StudyChat Japanese Gives You This
- Listening & speaking recall exercises together: – Listening exercises train your Japanese tonation & comprehension. This is THE most important skill to enjoying Japanese. We literally rewire your brain so that you enjoy and pickup specific keywords to understand how a western girl or western guy feels about you as they’re talking. This is the easiest Japanese conversation you’ll ever encounter. Much easier than Japanese classes in an Japanese school. – Speaking recall exercises to train your memory recall and creativity. Speak in Japanese when it’s your anime character’s turn to speak.
- REAL conversation flows. These aren’t “random flash cards”. Why waste time with “random Japanese flash cards” that don’t help in real life? Instead you get the benefit of practicing expressions that RELATE - making your brain super-fast learning the most common replies - so you can keep the conversation FLOWING!
Over 900 Japanese sentences learnt overall. All with crystal-clear NATIVE SPEAKER voices. No choppy audio - your brain learns the full CORRECT sentence flow. Study Japanese sentences to aid Japanese lessons you may be taking in other Japanese courses. Using a special spaced-repetition algorithm, individual word progress is monitored, even though all exercises are with WHOLE sentences. This means that as you progress, you’ll get new sentences with kanji words that are the most challenging to you, to further your Japanese knowledge FASTER than any other method available. Each conversation repeats difficult words in different sentences throughout the conversation, until those words are practiced enough, and then new words are introduced in similar sentence structures. This means while each conversation sounds perfectly natural and recorded as whole sentences, you hear new words exactly as many times as you need, before moving onto newer words in their place. Conversations have been constructed so that beginners can learn Japanese fluent-sounding popular sentences immediately. And yet the spaced-repetition learning algorithm ensures that intermediate and advanced students can take advantage of conversation practice in situations not taught in other study materials. Each conversation introduces new situations to deal with, and ways to handle it using only basic vocabulary. In 14 conversations, there are literally THOUSANDS of variations. Unlike other Japanese flashcards, where you can predict the sentences by a few keywords, StudyChat Japanese gives you so many variations YOUR BRAIN IS FORCED to listen and comprehend.
This app has been designed to teach you Japanese THE ABSOLUTE FASTEST WAY possible. So 14 simple conversations cover over 900 words!
All of this in STUNNING Retina graphics, portrait & landscape mode on both iPhone & iPad.
If you would like the rewarding experience of practicing with StudyChat Japanese, give the app a try. ⬇Download Now